Friday, November 29, 2013

Doodlebug Fall Wreath and Thankful Layout


This wreath should appear sometime on the Doodlebug Blog, but for now, I thought I'd show you since we're leaving the fall season and entering winter.


The wreath was done by cutting various shaped and sized leaves from my Silhouette Cameo using Doodlebug's Happy Harvest collection.


The leaves were then scored with my Scor-Pal to make them more life-like


And then folded to create dimension


I used grapevine to make the wreath base.  You can either make the wreath this way, by wrapping it in a circle and then tying it with craft (floral) wire, 


Or they do make grapevine wreaths already done for you.  I just had grapevine on hand already so that's what I used.  It's a bit difficult to work with and makes a huge mess, so do it outside.


The leaves were all adhered using a glue gun.



And the banner was also cut with the Cameo.  The font is Times New Roman.

I also made this layout for the blog, and since yesterday was Thanksgiving, I wanted to thank you all for being such great supporters of my blog and my work.  I love having great comments and emails from readers.

Thank you!







Hope you had a great Thanksgiving with family and friends!

I'm so thankful for all of you!

-Tiffany








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...